Responsibility for management for all construction and development matters for Ingolstadt and Wertheim Village. This will include:
- Works Orientation: Visits/briefings/supply/tendering/procurement process of all information relating to development projects
- Manage instructions to the Contractor and Professionals in co-ordination with other departments (operations etc.): reporting & follow-up
- Scheduling, co-ordination and feedback of all development programmes/timelines;
- Ensure proper and complete information is used in the co-ordination of relevant internal approval process (Tier Process) in the appropriate time prior to the project start date
- Scheduling and participation in all site meetings with bilingual minutes
- Manage flow of information between Value Retail stakeholders and other external consultants including appointments, plan submittals, timing, billing etc.
- Monitor development progress on-site to timelines and CAPEX budget. Any delays in timeline or overspend against CAPEX budget should be highlighted to Value Retail with details and action plans to remedy
- Ensure that the contractors and professional teams are carrying out the project in accordance with what is contracted
- Liaise with legal department on all legal issues relating to the construction and subsequent feedback
- Ensure that contractors comply with statutory requests from Value Retail and local authorities: insurances, permits, local fire regulations etc.
- Post project completion tracking and follow-up on all snagging-related issues, ensuring that all warranties, maintenance manuals and As-built documentation are in place where applicable.
- Keep track of and forward all invoices to accounts department; ensure smooth payment of invoices with the accounts department; Management of final accounts process and approval within Value Retail
- Manage flow of information between Value Retail Stakeholders and other departments by regular update reports
- Help install efficient communication systems with maintenance suppliers and monitor progress
- Help install an efficient communication system with general contractors and project managers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer literate
- Fluent German and English essential
- Ability to draft policy documents
- Ability to advise at Board level
- Self-starter, disciplined, stress-compatible, organised, deadline-driven, trustworthy, responsible, team player
- Exposure within a European / international company is essential
- 10 year + experience in project management of retail projects or similar, refurbishment and restoration projects, non standardised design projects, and other projects that demonstrate a strong sense for construction logistics.
- Excellent verbal, written communication abilities and organisational skills
- A real affinity for the retail business
- Eye for detail and design- Architectural background can be a plus
- Able to manage several projects concurrently
- Immediate for a permanent role (with a 6 month probation period)
- Full time to ensure that other clients do not take precedence
Dann senden Sie uns bitte Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung – gerne auch in englischer Sprache – an:
Value Retail Management Germany GmbH
z. Hd. Marija Zagel