- Coordinate Brand inductions and briefings related to shop-fits.
- Coordinate fit-out process for new openings and re-merchandising/re-fit programmes for existing stores.
- Ensure that proper and complete information is issued by Brands to Value Retail for approval of plans, samples etc.
- Follow-up snagging with Brands at completion of each project and ensure they submit all relevant post-completion documents on time.
- Coordinate temporary fit-outs for existing Brands or Tenants on temporary leases.
- Schedule all Brand visits in coordination with other departments.
- Monitor shop-fit quality to achieve standards of excellence.
- Ensure that internal works are executed by Brands in accordance with Value Retail internal regulations and local government regulations.
- Ensure that Brands comply with statutory requests from Value Retail and local authorities on warranties, insurance, permits, and local fire regulations.
- Facilitate effective communication systems with all contractors, project managers, and maintenance suppliers and monitor progress of works on-site to ensure work schedule is adhered to.
- Manage local Blueprint projects and local special projects.
- Manage flow of information between local departments and external consultants, including appointments, plan submittals, timing, and billing.
- Prepare time and cost estimates
- Devise new systems and procedures for the shop-fit process and improve those already existing.
- Liaise with the Commercialisation and/or Leasing Teams, Retail, Operations and Legal Departments on all shop-fit related issues.
- Develop sketch schemes for brands to be approved, procured and project managed on site from inception to completion.
- attend weekly conference calls and meetings with other Teams.
- Address all administrative issues related to Retail Development and compile related documentation.
- Construction site supervision
- Prepare photomontages and architectural plan sketches for internal case studies
- Support both villages in technical issues
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Five year’s experience in Business.
- Proven management capability.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business.
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, and think ahead.
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Disciplined, stress-resilient, organised, deadline driven, precise, responsible, discreet, proactive and team player.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent photoshop skills
- Excellent autocad skills
- Eye for detail.
- Fluent in English and German – other European languages advantageous.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the store opening process
- Negotiation skills
GEWÜNSCHTER EINTRITTSTERMIN: ab sofort
Dann senden Sie uns bitte Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung – gerne auch in englischer Sprache – an:
Value Retail Management Germany GmbH
z. Hd. Marija Zagel