TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHINA UNION PAY SCARF GIFT PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Value Retail Management Germany GmbH t/a Ingolstadt Village, Otto-Hahn-Straße 1, D-85055 Ingolstadt (the “Village” or “we”) are running a promotion (the “Promotion”) between 24th September 2018 to 14th October 2018 (“Promotion Period”), whilst stocks last, subject to availability (as described below) which, if you qualify, entitles you to a free beautiful, chic and exclusively designed scarf (the “Free Gift”). By partaking in the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to receive the scarf
To qualify for this Free Gift, you must:
- be a holder of a UnionPay International Co. Ltd t/a China Union Pay card (China Union Pay cards which are co-branded with Mastercard or Visa do not qualify);
- spend a minimum amount of €400 with your China Union Pay card during the Promotion Period in one transaction in one boutique (excluding food and drink) at the Village. Multiple transactions which equate to €400 will not be accepted;
- collect your Free Gift at the Tourist Information Centre bringing your receipt as evidence of your spend; and
- redeem your Free Gift on the same day as your purchases.
Please note there is a maximum of 1 Free Gift per qualifying customer and the scarf is randomly allocated.
The scarves are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are available for the first 170 customers who qualify and redeem their Free Gift.
The Free Gift cannot be substituted for any other scarf, style, product, cash or credit. No part of the Free Gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift.
- If you wash the scarf or put it in the tumble dryer it may get damaged or its colours may run and may damage other items in the wash.
- Do not permanently expose the scarf to excessive heat, sunlight or extreme cold.
- Do not give the scarf to anyone under the age of three or anyone who might want to chew it.
We reserve the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s participation in the Promotion and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at any time (please check https://www.ingolstadtvillage.com/en/footer/legal/terms-and-conditions-china-union-pay-scarf-gift-promotion/ for the most up to date version). These terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by German law and to the exclusion of private international law and the UN Sales Convention. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the applicable legal provision. Any recourse to the courts of law is excluded. Unless otherwise expressly stated above, the General Terms and Conditions for Raffles which are issued at the Tourist Information in Ingolstadt Village or are accessible online at https://www.ingolstadtvillage.com/en/footer/legal/terms-conditions-for-raffles/ are also applicable.
Any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms were last updated on 24 August 2018.